Sunday, November 6, 2011

A bit about writing and Work

Hello from Edward J. Coburn

Well, not much to say again today except that I had an okay week at work. I am currently doing corrections on 84 invoices that were converted incorrectly several years ago. Some of them take several hours each.

Onto writing. I have discover a web site that proports to be the largest publisher of  indie (independent) books called Smashwords so I republished both of my books
on Smashwords. The interesting thing is that you post to their site using a Word document and they have an engine that translates it to 9 different formats and it gets sent to 9 different web sites that sell books (such as Barns and Nobel).  You have to follow their rules (such as what fonts and styles to use) but if you're versed in word, they're not hard to follow. Wish me luck there.

I updated
  • On Gambling 
  • On Ed's Books

No comments:

Post a Comment