Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas book is now finished (as of Thursday)

Yes, I have finished my book "The Christmas Village Book" and it is posted on Amazon. Now I'm at a loss as to which book I should write next. I have so many ideas. Here are my next seven (not in any particular order except the first three in the list)

  1. My book about Ram (the point of this blog)
  2. A non-fiction book on how to build an eight-foot waterfall by yourself (I did that - check out my tab On Waterfalls (I know there is nothing on the tab, but you can follow the link to my web page to see the picture of the eight-foot waterfall I built).
  3. My book about "how to loose at least three girlfriends by being too much of a gentleman: A cathartic tale" (somewhat autobiographical)
  4. A sequel to my Last Killer Standing book (already have slightly plotted at least 10 sequlals)
  5. A sequel to my Order of the White Feather: The sword of Dalamar book (already know where this one is going but it is not fully plotted out)
  6. A book similar to the National Treasure movies (I already have the idea for the plot, but I won't give it away here)
  7. A book about a psychic little girl (don't yet have much of a plot, but I do have a title thanks to Heather, my daughter and MUSE)
Honestly, I will probably work on the first three books in the list at the same time, so when I get stuck on one, I can write on one of the others for a break. Obviously, they are three totally different kinds of books.

I will try to post at least a short blog each day to let you know my progress and which book I was working on that day.

I will play poker this afternoon, of course and I will post the results tomorrow.

(Please post some kind of a comment to let me know someone out there is actually reading this or I will just stop doing it and work on the books instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment