Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not much work during Christmas

I'm sorry for you and I'm sorry for me but I didn't have a chance to do much writing over Christmas.  My wife and I went from Nevada to Colorado to see her daughter and son-in-law and five grandkids. We had a fine time but there was no time for writing even though I took with me a laptop I bought  from one of Brenda's friends during Thanksgiving when we visited them in southern California.

Even though I didn't do any writing I did managed to jot down a few more notes , such as some of the names of the towns I'm going to incorporate in the book. I've just a little bit left to finish  in chapter 1 and then I will be, beginning chapter 2, I have most of the chapters laid out Excel.  Right now I have laid out 24 chapters, but that, of course, is subject to change at any time ( and the order as well).

 Well, I guess I better get writing  orthe book will never get finished.

No additions to any of the tabs right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment