Sunday, December 4, 2011

About my Christmas book and other things

Hello from Edward J. Coburn
Just to let you know, the Christmas book is about what to do with those houses, people, and maybe animals for Christmas villages you may have recieved or gotten yourself. If you have them and want to do something a bit more fancy (like a diorama) with them this year, You may want to check out my book (lot's of pictures). It will be a kindle book.


For those of you without a Kindle, my other two books are now being offered in many other formats (including PDF) from a site called http://www.Smashwords.com. My books can be found at:

Last Killer Standing 

and
Order of the  White Feather: The Sword of Dalamar


Today I updated my pages:
On Gambling (Played poker yesterday)
On Interesting Quotes

That's all for now. Still lots to do before I can start on my new book about Ram's Ramblings and now (believe it or not) I have started another book (probably gonna be a bit embarasing admiting some of this stuff) called "How to loose at least three girlfriends by being too much of a gentleman: A Cathartic tale".











 

No comments:

Post a Comment