Saturday, February 18, 2012

Been up since 3

As normal on Saturday I got up early. I don't always get up at 3,  but I couldn't go back to sleep so I just thought I'd get up and write. I was tired last night so I didn't get much. This morning I finished chapter 22 (2,348 words). I hope to get two more chapters done before the day is out.

I'm up  to  60,325 words which is 80% of the 75,000 words. I'm shooting for. I think I have about eight more chapters to write. Which should easily get me done before the month is out. Not  That, I guess. Two books in two months.  I have some serious editing to do so.  Maybe I'll spend next month writing only half a book and editing the rest of the  month.  It's hard to stay away from the writing though. When  I have ideas. I just have to get them into the computer. I guess I shouldn't complain because some people don't have ideas. Not that I was really complaining anyway. I was just merely making comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment