Saturday, February 4, 2012

split chapter 3 into chapters 3 and 4

As  mentioned yesterday, chapter 3 was getting quite large so I thought I might split it into chapters 3 and 4.  Well,  I continued to write on chapter 3 and I, in fact, did split it into chapters 3 (3,110 words) and 4 (1,952 words). I got up at about a quarter of four this morning, so I got a bit of work done. I have now finished chapter 5 (3,442  words).  Five chapters  down and it's only the fourth of the month. Perhaps I have a shot at finishing the second book in the second month of the year. But I mustn't forget  that I still have edits to do in the first book.

Word count so far  is  13,427, which is 17.9% of 75,000 which is what I am shooting for again. I think that makes a nice size book without getting too large as to be unwieldy.

BTW I  have posted two  more Ram's Ramblings.  The first one  is from the first book and the second is from chapter 5 of the second book. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment