Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last posting unless...

I have been kieeping up this blog almost(?) daily for the past two months and intermitently for the three months before that and, as far as I can figure, I am getting only about 3 or 4 readers a day (the same ones I am guessing). The idea of the blog was to help people find my books and to generate interest in them. But, I have never heard from anyone, so, unless I start receiving postings telling me I am doing the right thing and that people are interested and, I start getting an increased readership (your friends, colleagues, whoever), I am not going to keep writing the Blog. I can, instead, use the time to write on my books.

Which, BTW is not yet finished because I was sick last Friday and now have a swollen ankle (from blood problems) and can't see sitting in front of the compter in my off hours (I am a programmer all day - and the wife is pressuring me not to do it). I am trying to work out some kind of method of writing in a livingroom chair, but I'm still working on that. I have tonight and tomorrow night to finish and still make it within the month. I only have 1/2 chapter left and am over the 75,000 word self-imposed minimum.

I will post again when I am finished, but that will be my last daily-type post unless something changes (outlined above). I will probably still post every couple of weeks to let anyone interested know my progress on the new books (I am not stopping writing books, no matter what).

No comments:

Post a Comment