Monday, February 20, 2012

I hate to admit it but I was pretty lazy today

I said  in yesterday's post that I might write some more at the end of the day after having written chapters 24 and 25 yesterday. Well I did just that and finished chapter 26 (2,918 words) yesterday as well. (Three chapters in one day, wow, I'm impressing myself. Someday I'm going to break my arm patting myself on the back.) Now if I can just gain some type of readership to make all this work worthwhile. Not that it matters. I didn't have a whole lot else to do this weekend anyway. Besides, I stll managed to wash a weeks worth of dishes (my wife is out of town right now), clean out the drain in my sink, and do a little work in the garage.

I  slept in longer than I have been doing  the other two days this weekend.  I slept in till five. I was also rather lazy because I  watched TV several times and worked in the garage  some of the time. I'm not sure how, but I still managed to finish chapters 27 (3,784 words)  and 28 (3,227 words).

I now  have 78,410 words which is 104.55% of the 75,000 words I was shooting for.  unfortunately, I guess, I'm not finished yet. . There are still three things I have to do for the conclusion of the book. I don't know if it's going to be three more chapters two more chapters or four more chapters, but I'm guessing another 6,000 or 7,000 words at least.

The nice thing is that today is only the 20th and I got the 75,000 words I wanted in only 20 days.   Which is pretty good if I do say so myself.

 By the way,  if you're at all interested, I posted a whole bunch more interesting quotes  on the tab "On Interesting Quotes". I  included my own pithy statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment