Monday, February 13, 2012

Short of my goal

I feel on chapter short of my goal. I finished chapters  16 (2,347 words) and17 (2,875 words) yesterday but I was hoping for 18 also. I  took a little bit of down time and watched a movie.  that turned out to be a waste of time because it was a dumb movie. It  was a movie that was recorded from the sci-fi channel and some of their movies are worthless. . I knew it as soon as I started to watch it,  but most the time when I start a movie I finish it. It's  a bad habit. I ought to learn to turn off the movie that I don't  want to watch.

I Now have  46,451 words towards my goal of approximately 75,000 words per book, almost 62% of what I need and it's only the 13th.  I guess I can live with that. (Not that I have a choice. What's done is done. . Or maybe better yet what's not done is not done,  referring to chapter 18).

No comments:

Post a Comment