Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chapter 11 drafted

Yesterday I added a bit more to chater 10 (it is now 2,560) and I drafted Chapter 11 which currently has 1,799 but I have already thought of some things that I need to add to it this morning. I even start on Chapter 12 last night and have 865 words in it.

Total word count so far is 31,137 about 40% of what I think I'll end up with. Lots of editing left to do, of course and I'll probably add more to most of the chapters when I edit.

BTW in case you're wondering, I have Dragon Naturally Speaking as a dictation program and it works really well although it does make quite a few mistakes. The most irritating thing is that it ends sentences where it thinks I want them ended, not necessarily where I put the period. Therefore, during editing, this has to be corrected. Also, sometimes I can't get the program to understand a word and how to spell it even after several tries.

Well, on with the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment