Monday, January 2, 2012

Some additions to chapter 2 and a good start on chapter 3

Today,  I worked on chapter 3 and have 1,623  unedited words.  I'm not through with the chapter so there's going to be more. I also realized that I had left some important points out of chapter 2 so I have added to it. It is now 4,114  words long.  The additions, of course, haven't been edited so the next edit of that chapter will be for the new additions as well, as the old material.

It's now about 6:30 and I think the wife wants to watch another movie.  Both of us like disaster movies. We already watched one today, but I bought her some new ones for Christmas and that's what are watching. The one we watched earlier today wasn't too bad.  I think we're going to watch one that we've actually seen before, but as I recall it was a pretty good movie., so I guess I'll cut it short for tonight. I'll update you on my progress tomorrow. Not so much, of course, since I have to go back to my real job tomorrow. What a pity. I'd much rather just be writing and telling you about it in my (or Rams) blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment