Monday, January 9, 2012

I have split a couple, there are now 8 Chapters

I have split a couple of Chapters, now there are 8 Chapters. Chapter 8, which I am still writing has 1792 words. I am shooting for each of the Chapters to be about 2000 or so words. I did something similiar with The Last Killer Standing, so I should be able to manage it with this one.

I am up to 18,144 total. I am shooting towards 75,000 to 80,000 and I should be able to come close to that while telling the entire store I am trying to get across.

Since I received no objections, I am going to make a new tab for Ram's Rambings and make the home page into a sort of diary of the progress of the book.

On to it.

BTW I put some more quotes on the Interesting Quotes tab if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment