Thursday, January 5, 2012

Started Chapter 5

I started Chapter 5 today. I only have about 900 word so far but I know where the chapter's going and how I'm going to get there.  I added more  to chapter 4 and it is now 4,463  and is likely to remain pretty close to that size. . I also added a bit more Chapter 3. It seems like every time I write a new chapter. I think of something that should have gone in one of the chapters before. As I recall that's what I did when I wrote the Last Killer Standing too. . I wrote most of Order of the White Feather quite a number of years ago, so I'm not sure exactly how I managed to put that one together. 

Well, that's all for now. Another update tomorrow. Don't forget to let me know what you think about my idea of using the homepage as a book diary of the progress and making a new tab for Ram's Ramblings.  If you like the idea, let me know. And if you don't like the idea, let me know that too. It will help me decide what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment