Monday, January 16, 2012

Not much done

I didn't get as much done as I had hoped yesterday (Sunday). We went to Church and then the gas dryer was making a lot of noise so I had to take it apart. Fortunately, I was able to find the problem and fix it (more or less). Now the dryer only makes noise when it stops.

I spent yesterday editing and changeing Chapter 1 based on suggesteions from my daughter. It's better now, I believe, and hope. I also changed a conversation with an old lady later in the book to make it sound not so much like me. I may have gone a bit overboard so I think I'll try again this morning.

Last evening I did get the chance to write a bit, Chapter 15 is now 3,447 words. Too long, I think. I'll see this morning if I can split it. I have some to add to the end. 37,702 total now.

No comments:

Post a Comment