Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedesday Morning

Reordered chapters 28 (1,796 words) and 29 (2,094 words) (with a bit of change, of course) and wrote most of Chapter 30 (1431 words).

Now, by actual cunt I have 71,841 words which is 96% of the 75,000 I am shooting for.

I hope to be done tonight or tomorrow night.

I know how the book is going to end but I am going to have to find some point to put in the part about Ram writing the blog about Sweatwater. I will do that when I edit the book for the first time. I will probably start that next week since I am going to do one edit before I put the book away and start on the second book. I have mentioned before that I am going to edit the first book, write the second, and then go back and edit the first, and then work on the second, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment