Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chapter 13 drafted

I finished the preliminary draft of Chapter 13 last night. It is 1,898 words. Now I have 28,271 total. Since I have three days off, I hope to get another 10,000 or so words done. I'm hoping to have the first draft of the entire book done by the end of the month (probably wishful thinking).

What I have decided to do, is after the book is done, I will set it aside and begin the next book in the series. After a couple of weeks (if I can wait that long) I will go back and edit the first book. I will repeat this process at least a couple more times. By then, hopefully, the second book will be done and I can do the same thing with books two and three while the first is out to the agents (which, I'm sure I will never hear from). I"m sure the series will have to go eBook just like my last three books.

No comments:

Post a Comment