Friday, January 13, 2012

Chapter 12 drafted, 11 edited and added to, and 13 started

I have finished the first draft ofChapter 12 and it is 2,471  words. . I edited chapter 11 and now it is 2,786  words. . I have also started. Chapter 13.  Not much yet, but it's a start. Only 593  words.  The whole thing is 25,467 ( about  a third of what I need).  I guess the 40% I estimated yesterday was a little high.

Good news  for my writing.  I get Monday off for Martin Luther King Day.  Hopefully I will get a lot done.  I'll keep you up-to-date.

BTW  someone from where I work has bought The Last Killer Standing (and says he likes it), and I think he has agreed to be part of the audio book.  That really excites me.  I have been wanting to do that  ever since the book was written.  We shall see.  I'm still hoping to get my daughter to do the women's parts.  I, of course, will be narrator.  If you want to know more about that. Just check out my website at EdwardJCoburn.com.  You're welcome to be a part of it also.

Well, back to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment